That one moment everything around us stopped
and we kept on in slow motion
But it all happened so fast
Thank god it did not last .
I gasped for air lost in that moment
I saw stars while everything else got dark
and for that one moment we lost the spark
Life is nothing but moments
Love is nothing but pain
Love is the smile on my face
and the tears in my eyes
Love is why i still stand before you not giving up
But what is love to you
was love what brought us to that moment?
is love what kept me from fighting back
I look at my self ashamed and unnamed
Where have I gone Where have I been
This is not me
the marks upon my flesh speak of a different story
How could this be?
You literally hurt me
My heart is not the only thing that aches
How many sorrys will it take
how many more times will I be made feel like an option before I break
Love is what brought us here
love is what kept me here..
Its unconditional But I refuse to loose myself
I refuse to give up my believes
I refuse to be just another even tho Ive been made feel like this plenty
So what is love?
If I cant love me
No comments:
Post a Comment