Friday, April 1, 2011

I will not break

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders
but I will not stop walking
My feet drag beneath me, but quitting is not an option
Not an option, not a choice
No way in hell you can silence my voice
weak legs and all, i move forward
Never looking behind
 I am no longer blind
Is sad to know how bad you crossed the line
My feet may hurt and my back maybe breaking
I am not a quitter, you  must have me mistaken
I stand tall and dont acknowledge your presence
I do it with pride it comes natural its in my  essence
I stand tall and theres no budging
but your concience ill be nudging
Lies are what you breathe
and failures what you reek off
A coward a fake
an asshole , a snake
an abomination
with no salvation
the dirt below my feet
A waste of skin an air
to think i played fare
and even cared
I laugh at you but with no pitty
cause you must really think your witty
Im not the one and never been
I guess this is when war begins.
My pride my joy you will not take
no matter how hard i will not brake.
I work hard to show him whats best
so when hes older he'll be fine to leave the nest
no role model in you
no map for life not even a clue
your a fake hero in his eyes
his to young to notice your lies
an realize that your nothing but an excuse 
and my kindness you abused
You low life you felon
ignoring the bullshit you yelling
I wont back down
you bitch you clown
having a dick dont make you a man
was that your best shot
papa you will not win you  have no game plan
I give you no credit i cut you not slack
you give your son nothing
yet  brag about stacks
You brag about being in jail
but that s a tale thats already stale
Your in a gang and no you aint cool
it only makes you look like a fool
a fool with  no direction
a parasite, an infection
the only thing  i give you credit for is his creation
so although your blood runs threw hes veins
you are no longer needed
your job has been succeded
My pride and joy you will not take
no ever not today
So I guess ill get the card on fathers day....

No comments:

Post a Comment