Bastards lovers deceivers cheaters and liars /Haters bitches and cowards/Stabb you in the back smile in your face /Life the vicious cycle/The never ending race /Love hate tears and joy
To be loved or used as a toy /To be lied to be cried to/Bastards your own mothers fathers brothers and sisters/Your own flesh and blood would deceive ya/Imagine a stranger full of hate
Can't let go of something for years till this date/Bastards you her and him /Nothing changes all the same/Nothing but a different name /Bastards the cause behind tears/No longer a fear/Bastards assholes bitches and snitches .. /The strength behind my anger/The force behind my smile /The words for my poem /The heat behind the bullet/The thunder in my storms
The fire in this hell /The truth I always tell/I see the evil in the world /The evil in these people /The evil in your eyes /The devil in disguise/Bastards the world is filled with them/But who am I to condemn/ I am probably just like them
No comments:
Post a Comment