As my life turns around so does my frown right up side down .
I have to be strong not only for my sake but for yours .
Dry bright eyes that no longer cry .
No longer Faking my smile well over due its been a long while .
A certain Melo wants to come back.
She always had my back. She knew better , when to let go, when to say no and always proud enough to say fuck you .
Shes dying to be set free. desperate almost ashamed of whats become of me, and how weak I've become she questions my choices and screams its not worth it.
I reply where the hell you been you disappeared, did you quit on me ?
Never she replies I was only wondering how long you would live these lies
and prayed you would never let me die.For i am you and you are I ...
So please set me free she pleads don't worry this time ill take the lead..
I'll make you stand tall and never let you fall and that your head will always be held high and never believe not one lie..
I will open your eyes and you will see deceit and the malice of the world.. no longer will your world be sugar coated and you know its true...
you just wrote it.....
No comments:
Post a Comment