All or nothing
Balls in kind of gal
If this is over
Don't expect a pal
Lies and tears
Grays and fears
Dissapointment at no surprise
The one you love you'll soon despise
Blurry lines of love and hate
Its the reality of it all I guess its fate
Bewildered bamboozled and disposed
The truth has yet to be exposes
Thirsty desire weary and tired
Discouraged demoted practically fired
The hope I once held onto so strong
What kept me here is so wrong
There is such thing as holding on
To long
My mind is running my feet are still
The kind of love to die for or kill
My heart it aches it bleeds it dies
For has lost the fight with countles tries
I wither I slumber I fall
I cry I sigh all thanks to your wall
Sunday, August 7, 2011
My thoughts finally hit the paper in order
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment