I know your looking at me but Im gonna need you to open your eyes and look in me
I want you to see I want you to feel I want you to understand why..
I looked down and there is no net there is no one there to catch me not even you
I begin to tremble and sweat my heart will stop before I even had the chance to crash down
This balancing act has got me sick but am at the middle of the tight rope I can either go back or go forward
but I just cant just jump ..Ive weathers storms on this mile long tight rope ... high winds and even hail
So im gonna need you to open your eyes and really see and really feel ... Because im on the verge of jumping and it wont matter wether your there to catch me or not because i am tired I am weary ..
No comments:
Post a Comment