writers block is a bitch so many thoughts yet no release
thinking to much cant arrange the words and they all pile up one on top of another .Description s nouns verbs letters number all a mumbo jumbo .Constipated emotions I should be brought to my knees by this point but my heart has gone on strike refusing to feel. I am stuck I am numb . Blow after blow and I cant feel a thing . I have finally achieved numbness but at what cost and how long will it last . It should be euphoria is this not what i wanted.. Its actually the opposite of what i imagined just because i cant feel it , does not mean it dont hurt and just because I havent cried wont mean that the tears wont come. Instead i feel heavy every last emotion weighing me down at the core. making me sluggish making me stone like .. waiting to be purged but there is no exit for these feelings bottled up denial is the cap the keeps them in and reality its whats causing a ruckus waiting for the pressure to get to much and booom Burst!!
No comments:
Post a Comment